Personal Information Protection Policy of the Company
EB GLASS recognizes the essential importance of the proper and adequate protection of personal information, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail, etc., which may be available to distinguish the identities of our clients, business partners, all other parties concerned with our business operations (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
Recognizing its responsibility to society, EB GLASS hereby defines the following basic policies (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) for protecting the privacy of individuals and complying with laws and regulations adopted to protect Personal Information while conducting its business activities:
（Handling of Personal Information）
- EB GLASS will collect, use, and provide Personal Information through fair and legal means.
- Use within the Scope of Utilization Purpose
At the time of collecting any Personal Information, EB GLASS will specify the purpose and scope of its use. EB GLASS will use such collected Personal Information strictly within its originally intended scope of use and limited usage as necessary for business operations.
- Use beyond the Scope of Utilization Purpose
In case of necessity in which said Personal Information must be used beyond the above-mentioned scope, EB GLASS shall obtain an authorization from the individual to whom such Personal Information relates (hereinafter “Individual”) in respect of the intended use, except as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- Security Measures to Protect Personal Information
When handling such Personal Information, EB GLASS will strive to develop an organizational structure that has policies and procedures in place to strictly manage the Personal Information to prevent its illegal access, loss, falsification or leakage. To ensure the appropriate handling of personal information, EB GLASS will continue to strengthen and improve internal systems, implement the necessary security management measures in accordance with technological standards, and perform appropriate internal audits, etc.
- Third Party Provision
Unless authorized by the Individual or allowed by relevant laws and regulations, EB GLASS will not provide Personal Information to any third party. In addition, when providing such Personal Information to any third party as authorized or allowed above, EB GLASS will conclude a contract with the third party or take any other measures that obligates the third party to be responsible for the management of the Personal Information to be provided, thereby preventing its leakage to any other party or other misuse.
（Request for Disclosure etc. of Personal Information）
- EB GLASS will promptly respond to requests from the Individual to disclose, correct, add and/or delete his or her Personal Information, to the extent required by relevant laws and regulations.
（Compliance with Laws on the Protection of Personal Information）
- EB GLASS must comply with applicable laws and regulations on the security of Personal Data, and also continuously monitor its implementation of the Policy, and pursue further improvements.
- EB GLASS will completely inform of this Policy to all of its directors, officers and employees (including commissioned and dispatched personnel) as well as other concerned parties, to ensure that each of them understands the importance of the Policy and conducts him or herself in an acceptable manner in order to implement the Policy.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
EB GLASS shall use any Personal Information solely for the purposes of providing or enhancing EB GLASS goods, services, and relevant information, and for the purpose of responding to request from the Personal Information Holder. (If the purpose of use of Personal Information is shown by each service category, EB GLASS uses such Personal Information in accordance with the above purpose.) If EB GLASS wishes to use Personal Information for any other purpose than those defined above, EB GLASS shall disclose the purpose of use when collecting such Personal Information.
Share of Personal Information
EB GLASS may disclose Personal Information to the following categories of recipients:
- to our employees;
- to our third-party vendors, services providers, and partners who provide data processing services to us, or who otherwise process Personal Data;
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third parties where disclosure is deemed necessary;
- to our auditors, consultants, legal representatives and like agents in connection with the consulting services they render to us for legitimate business purposes;
- Any possible purchase, merger or sale of any part of our business to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers);
- to any other person with your prior disclosure consent.
Data Protection Rights
You have data protection rights in accordance with the laws and regulations related to personal information of each country.
Procedures for requiring personal information to be recorded, updated and/or removed.
Following is the outline of request procedures on Personal Information that EB GLASS has collected. With regard to the specific procedures, please contact the email account which you have provided your Personal Information. (Or email to email@example.com)
- Submitting requests
If you wish to request that your Personal Data be reported, updated and/or removed, please contact the service department to which you submitted Personal Information. The application form will be sent to you via EB GLASS. Please fill in the form and mail it back to us. To avoid possible leakage of Personal Data, only requests made by the Personal Information Holder.
- Documents to be included when submitting a request
In order to confirm that the individual submitting the request is, in fact, the Owner of Personal Information, please submit to us a copy of your driver’s license or official residence certificate, along with the request form.
- EB GLASS procedure for answering your request
After receiving your request, EB GLASS will confirm the content of the request, and thereafter will send a response to it directly to you, the Owner, by postal mail. Please understand that in case EB GLASS is unable to confirm the identity of the individual submitting the request, we may decline to answer the request. In addition, we ask for your understanding that while EB GLASS will make efforts to respond to requests promptly, it is, however, possible that such a response may take some time to ensure its accuracy.
To Make Inquiries about Your Personal Information
Please contact the service unit to which you have given your Personal Information for further information about your Personal information. (email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cookie: technology enabling a website to track subsequent requests from a particular computer.
On the website, the Company records basic information on computers accessing the website in the form of an access log. The information recorded in the Access Log does not contain any information which can identify a specific individual. The Company collects the information to conduct statistical analysis of your use of its website, provide you with information, and deliver an improved website experience to you.
Protection of Personal Information on Websites Linked to the EB GLASS’ s Website
In some cases, the website may include links to websites other than that of the Company. The Company takes no responsibility for the security of Personal Data or information on any website linked to the company’s website other than the Company’s own or Group’s website.